CAD Partners: Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk® Inventor® software takes engineers beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping by giving them a comprehensive set of tools for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling, visualization and documentation that enables them to design, visualize, and simulate products before they are ever built. Inventor produces an accurate digital model which is a virtual representation of the final product that can be used to validate the form, fit, and function of the product before it is ever built. Autodesk, Inc. is wholly focused on ensuring that great ideas are turned into reality. With six million users, Autodesk is the world's leading software and services company for the building, manufacturing, infrastructure, digital media and wireless data services fields. Autodesk’s solutions help customers create, manage and share their data and digital assets more effectively. As a result, customers turn ideas into competitive advantage by becoming more productive, streamlining project efficiency and maximizing profits.
- Directly Machine Autodesk Inventor Files (PDF)
- Autodesk Certifies GibbsCAM for Autodesk Inventor 2015 (Press Release)
- Autodesk Inventor to GibbsCAM (Video)
- Autodesk Inventor Datasheet (PDF)
- Autodesk Certifies GibbsCAM for Autodesk Inventor 2014 (Press Release)
- Autodesk User Combines 5-Axis with GibbsCAM MTM (PDF)
- Antenna Manufacturer Combines 5-Axis MTM with CAD/CAM Software to Reduce Labor By 75% (PDF)
- Autodesk Certifies GibbsCAM for Autodesk Inventor 2013 (Press Release)
- Forging Ahead with Solar Energy (PDF)
- Antenna Maker Tunes in to CAM (PDF)