VoluMill™ for GibbsCAM is an ultra-high performance toolpath (UHPT) option that uses a continuous, high-speed toolpath for an optimized CNC program. These powerful, high-speed, high-material-removal-rate capabilities can help you create the fastest, most efficient toolpath for a wide variety of milling part types in your shop. The process automatically takes into account the best option for milling pockets including the tool speed plunging into the material and material removal rates. Variation in tool load is smoothed, which allows the machine to use much higher speeds and feeds.
- Improves productivity.
- Reduces cycle time.
- Extends tool life.
- Provides up to 100 percent stepover with no uncut material.
- Safely doubles machine output.
- Reduces energy costs by up to 60 percent.
- Fully integrates into the GibbsCAM with the same look and feel.
- Requires zero post-processor changes.
- Automatically adjusts feed rate.
The GibbsCAM VoluMill Wireframe option is included with each new GibbsCAM milling license and GibbsCAM milling licenses covered by software maintenance.